Sprint! A Sports RPG Devlog

There's only need for one forum for now. Discuss development. No advertising or thinly veiled attempts at advertising. Create a single thread for your project and be prepared to show and tell.
AvalonGames

Sprint! A Sports RPG Devlog

Post by AvalonGames »

Hey everyone,

This is my first post here, and also my first devlog so there's a lot of first things going on haha.
I just wanted to share a little bit more about my game that I'm working on and I'm hoping to get some feedback :)

Sprint! is a sports RPG focused on a young athlete (starting from elementary) and eventually growing up and competing at the Olympics.
The game is still in early development ( I mean really early lol), so to motivate myself I've drawn a little poster as shown below and created
a Devlog to make this project that much more real.
title_screenv3.png
title_screenv3.png (24.81 KiB) Viewed 7759 times
Here is the devlog I just uploaded and I'm super excited to hear what everyone thinks :)

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it!
100goats

Re: Sprint! A Sports RPG Devlog

Post by 100goats »

Good idea! Great presentation! The art style is very nice and unique compared to other pixel art styles.

I look forward to trying this game.
AvalonGames

Post by AvalonGames »

100goats wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:49 pm Good idea! Great presentation! The art style is very nice and unique compared to other pixel art styles.

I look forward to trying this game.
Thank you so much for this positive feedback! It's the first one I've gotten here, so its a little special and means a lot :)

I'll be sure to keep updating this forum here!
Last edited by AvalonGames on Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deckhead
Site Admin

Post by Deckhead »

This looks really cool. Definitely well done art.
Developer of The Last Boundary and webmaster of IndieGameDev.net
AvalonGames

Post by AvalonGames »

Deckhead wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:37 am This looks really cool. Definitely well done art.
Thank you so much :) It really means a lot to me!
Also thank you so much for this platform to help us indie game devs have a space to share their work!