[Android] Game inspired by League of Legends and Binding of Isaac

There's only need for one forum for now. Discuss development. No advertising or thinly veiled attempts at advertising. Create a single thread for your project and be prepared to show and tell.
Toniau

[Android] Game inspired by League of Legends and Binding of Isaac

Post by Toniau »

Hi! 🙂

I am here to present Maze Breakout, a game available for free on Android. It's an adventure/action game with gameplay inspired by Binding of Isaac and League of Legends.

The Binding of Isaac side is found in the exploration, you will have to explore labyrinths, cross rooms, eliminate enemies ... in order to reach the final room and eliminate the boss!

The League of Legends aspect is found in the number of heroes available to help you overcome these 16 levels.. 10 heroes are available! All these heroes have 3 totally independent spells with interesting mechanics (for LoL fans... you may recognize some spells.. Ziggs, Vel'Koz, Akali, Zed, Xayah... just to name a few! :D)
New heroes will appear regularly and will be available in the store (totally free or for golds earned by finishing levels)

I'd like to get some feedback from experienced people about the gameplay, the UI, the difficulty... to make the game better!
Thanks to those who will take the time to read me and test ! 🙂

YT:
Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... do.project