Android Flight Sim

There's only need for one forum for now. Discuss development. No advertising or thinly veiled attempts at advertising. Create a single thread for your project and be prepared to show and tell.
Mats Leine

Android Flight Sim

Post by Mats Leine »

Hi!
It was a very long time since I posted anything, in fact I had to register a new account. Anyhow, I'm here to tell you that LeadTurn Gaming (thats me) have released the third version of the online combat flight simulator serie FighterWing on Google play.
FighterWing 1 was released in 2010 and FighterWing 2 in 2014 and now it is almost 2024. Is there i medal for the longest running app serie? :)
Version 2 will soon be removed from Google Play due to using to old API's and I cannot change that, otherwize I would probably not started on version 3.
Mats "drzm" Leine

Check it out at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ml.fw.fw31
xdvfh6

Re: Android Flight Sim

Post by xdvfh6 »

Soaring through the virtual skies with the Android Flight Sim is exhilarating! The experience becomes even more enjoyable when you discover unique features like 3 Patti Blue It adds a special touch to the simulation, enhancing the thrill of each flight. Explore the skies and unlock the full potential of your virtual aviation adventures!