Space Traveler - A game where you explore space

There's only need for one forum for now. Discuss development. No advertising or thinly veiled attempts at advertising. Create a single thread for your project and be prepared to show and tell.
wooodiest

Space Traveler - A game where you explore space

Post by wooodiest »

I created a game for Android that allows you to enter the world of space missions and exploring the universe. It is now available in the play store but I'm still working on it. Would you like to try playing and give your opinion?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... cetraveler

In this game you have to collect resources that will allow you to perform space missions. By improving the extraction of resources on the planet you are able to learn a lot about their origin, how they are extracted and processed. Later, you use them to carry out historically and historically exciting space missions, through which you explore space, gathering information about it. As you play, more and more tidbits of information are revealed, deepening your feelings about the scale of how big and how much more the universe hides in front of you.
RobertRichards

Re: Space Traveler - A game where you explore space

Post by RobertRichards »

Hello Woodiest,

The concept of your game is really very good, its appreciable.
But I gave not downloaded and played the game, before I do that can you please share a trailer video of the game?
It will easy to know about the game before any download and install it.
Else its just fantastic.
gavinjustin

Re: Space Traveler - A game where you explore space

Post by gavinjustin »

Space Traveller is a sandbox open-world space simulator that is a genre mix of two cult games Elite2 and Frontier and Freelancer. The player has complete freedom of decision-making and movement.