Find our game on Steam:
Find our game on itch.io: https://predictcsd.itch.io/spirit-of-europe-origins
The Game Trailer:
The Spirit of Europe - Origins is a free edutainment jRPG independent game, developed in Unreal Engine 4. Embody a fragment of the mythical Europa and travel through history from the ancient times to the Renaissance, through the realm of thoughts and emotions, where spirits fight for supremacy over human consciousness. Experience a humanistic metaphor of historical events as we know them, possess over a hundred characters, drive their actions and witness their consequences in pivotal events of Europe’s past.
In order to gain access to the game, you will need to register & complete our initial assessment, consisting of a few history-based questions that can be found on the game’s website: https://thespiritofeurope.eu. The steps are described here: https://thespiritofeurope.eu/mod/page/view.php?id=19.
Why the registration process? The explanations are given here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1689280/ ... 2489172659.
● Historically accurate educational content;
● Two realms: the spirit realm and the material one;
● Possession system, allowing you to take control of any NPC;
● Economy and building system used to upgrade and recruit units;
● Disciples II-inspired, tactical, turn-based combat;
● A deeply philosophical, fictional story-line involving gods, virtues, vices, concepts and thoughts, manifested as spirits;
● Over 15 hours of gameplay;
● 58 combat units with over 50 unique abilities;
● Over 240 NPCs to interact with, from ancient Greece to the 12th century European Renaissance;
● 13 unique maps offering over 20 quests;
● Possess & explore the world with over 240 characters, from mere commoners to great figures of European history.|
Say hi, talk to the devs, ask questions, give us your feedback, talk history & game dev! Most times, at least one of us is online during the day (CET time).
The Spirit of Europe - Free on Steam!
There's only need for one forum for now. Discuss development. No advertising or thinly veiled attempts at advertising. Create a single thread for your project and be prepared to show and tell.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:34 am
1 post • Page 1 of 1