Galaxy Shapes - Space Shooter [ANDROID]

There's only need for one forum for now. Discuss development. No advertising or thinly veiled attempts at advertising. Create a single thread for your project and be prepared to show and tell.
LazyBoogieman

Galaxy Shapes - Space Shooter [ANDROID]

Post by LazyBoogieman »

Hi.
I'd like to introduce you to my new game. After almost four years, I decided to come back to creating in Unity. At the beginning it was hard to remember even the basics, but now it's going somehow. I am not a programmer, and my experience with Unity and Gamedev are just a few android games, only one of which has achieved what can be called a small success (at least for me). But to the point, in Galaxy Shapes, the player's task is to destroy all planets. Of course, there are opponents and poor weapons in his way. There is only one level for now, the game takes about 25 minutes without upgrading all weapons.
I treat the game as a template for another game, once I have all the mechanics I need and solve the problems, I will take care of the game I wanted to create at the beginning (a lot of 3d modeling and animations that I have not even tried to do so far).
I would be grateful for testing and feedback.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... laxyShapes