After 5 Months my Game has now released for free

There's only need for one forum for now. Discuss development. No advertising or thinly veiled attempts at advertising. Create a single thread for your project and be prepared to show and tell.
Shiny Emerald

After 5 Months my Game has now released for free

Post by Shiny Emerald »

Hello,

5 Months ago I started to work on my Game "Maze Escape - Mape" and it was made using the Unity Game Engine.

„Find, Fight, Escape!“ - Mape

You are trapped inside a mysterious maze. In order to escape it, you need to explore it and find weapons in chests, avoid traps, kill monsters and defeat evil bosses. Discover three different types of mazes - in each of them you face different enemies and challenging bosses.

Will you be able to escape the maze before the monsters kill you? Play it yourself to find out!

Download the game for free: https://shiny-emerald-games.itch.io/mape-maze-escape
Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/u8qLIMAIT_g

I'd love to get some feedback from you! :-)

Shiny Emerald
Attachments
Screenshot of the game
Screenshot of the game
mapetrailerth2.png (371.76 KiB) Viewed 8731 times
100goats

Re: After 5 Months my Game has now released for free

Post by 100goats »

Hey.

I like the game. Impossible mode is fun!

I found a few bugs in the linux version.

-The sword and axe don't work too well. The enemies don't take damage from getting hit by the sword and my character dies.

-Sometimes the boss would not show up in a maze after I explored all of it.

-Sometimes my character would not move when pressing W,A,S,D keys to move. The character would just be stuck in 1 position at the beginning of the game.
Shiny Emerald

Re: After 5 Months my Game has now released for free

Post by Shiny Emerald »

Hi.

Glad you think it's fun! :-)

If the character does not move with W, A, S, D the game is probably paused; try pressing the "Pause" Button once or twice. I think it should work then. I'll write the other bugs onto my bug fixing list and hope to fix them with the next update of the game that comes out.

Thanks a lot for reporting the bugs, I'll make sure to fix them as soon as possible.

Have a nice day,

Shiny Emerald